Thursday 6 November 2014

TWO SLEEPS TO GO!

With a WHOOSH another month and a bit has rushed by, and suddenly it's only two sleeps till Mum and I leave on our second big North American trip. In anticipation I have changed my desktop image to this:
It wasn't until we arrived in Vegas last trip, after a stuning drive through Death Valley, that I realised we wouldn't be seeing the above scene. I haven't made the same mistake this time, and this trip WILL include the iconic features of Monument Valley, which are NOT in Death Valley. In hindsight it wasn't really that I had actually thought they were in Death Valley, but more that I hadn't stopped to think that they weren't. So, although there will be many highlights over the next six weeks, and many things that I am super excited about seeing, the above scene will be close to the top of the Highlights List. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment